Application to Study in Canada (Obtain a Study Permit)

To study in Canada you may need both a study permit as well as a visitor visa. The first step we provide to to help you prepare all your documentation to submit with your application. This includes formal acceptance to an educational institution, proof of sufficient finances to carry on with studies, criminal record check (you must be a law-abiding citizen), proof you are in good health and willing to take a possible medical examination, assurance you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.

There are few exceptions to Canada’s study permit rules and they apply when studies are of a short duration, you are a foreign representative to Canada, you are a member of a foreign armed forces posted to Canada, or if you are a foreign national with registered Indian status in Canada.

Contact IIERC

Contact us to Get Started

Schedule a Consultation For More Information

The first step to take when planning to study in Canada is to contact us so we can walk you through the process. We look forward to speaking with you.
To help you tread these waters and ensure your application contains all the correct paperwork IIERC is here to assist you every step of the way. We will submit your applications, conduct follow-ups with the Federal Government where required, and help you or your child begin their studies in Canada. We also provide assistance after their arrival and during their stay. Please contact us to talk about your needs and to get started.