Dependants are considered to be children under the age of 19 years (formerly 22 years of age).

The Canadian government allows citizens and permanent residents of Canada to sponsor members of the family class, but it requires that arriving immigrants receive care and support from their sponsors.

Members of the family class include a sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner; a dependent child of the sponsor; the sponsor’s mother or father; a person the sponsor intends to adopt; and other relatives of the sponsor as defined by regulation.
We can represent you and help you complete all of the required paperwork to submit your application. There are various forms (sponsorship and immigration) that need to be filled out depending on your unique case. Our professionals have the experience and are capable of helping you every step of the way.
Request a Consultation

Professional Assistance For Family and Spouse Immigration

Let IIERC Help You Complete Your Spousal or Family Application

Our service facilitates the application process and ensures that you submit all of the appropriate documentation to bring your children and/or your spouse to Canada. Start your application soon by contacting us for a consultation.